Xató salad of alfalfa with arugula
For 4 people
- 140 g of alfalfa sprouts with arugula
- 8 anchovies
- 100 g of chopped cod
- 100 g of tuna
- Black or Arbequina olives
For the sauce
- 150 g of toasted almonds
- 150 g of toasted hazelnuts
- Two dessert spoons of the pulp of the Ñora pepper
- Half a slice of fried bread
- Four cloves of roasted and half a clove of raw garlic
- Two roasted medium-sized tomatoes
- 250 g of extra virgin olive oil
- Vinegar at will
- Salt, sweet paprika and black pepper
-Crush the garlic, the nuts, and the salt in a mortar until you get a very fine paste.
-Then add the pulp of the Ñora pepper, bread, black pepper, and sweet paprika.
-In the end, you add the tomatoes, oil, and vinegar.
-On the plate, there is a base of alfalfa sprouts with arugula and on top, the rest of the elements, including the sauce.
Tip. If you want to make a smaller version of the aperitif, you can use little glasses or cocktail glasses. In this case, it is advisable to make the sauce thinner and incorporate it with a pastry sleeve that we can improvise with a bag. We can also use the olives in the form of pâté, applying it in the same way, combining the two colors.
A few sprigs of onion sprouts on top are also appropriate.